SAVE THE DATE
ANNUAL RANGER MUSTER
JULY 16-21, 2018
Who: National Capitol Area Ranger/Special Forces Monthly Breakfast
When: 8:00 AM 2nd Saturday of each month (except National Holiday Weekends, then it is the 3rd Saturday)
American Legion Post 176
6520 Amherst Ave.
Springfield, VA 22150
POC: James Waters
The Ranger Course consists of three phases. The first phase (Benning) is conducted at Fort Benning, Georgia for 20 days. The second phase (Mountain) is conducted near Dahlonega in the mountains of North Georgia for 21 days. The third and final phase (Swamp/Jungle) is conducted at Eglin Air Force Base in Northwestern Florida for 18 days. Two days at the end of the course are used for out processing and graduation.
· Ranger School Information
· Airborne School Information
· Jumpmaster School Information
· Pathfinder School Information
· Official ARTB Facebook Page
· Rangers in Action
· Ranger School Graduation (important details)
· US Army Airborne & Ranger Training Brigade
· 4th Ranger Training Battalion
· 5th Ranger Training Battalion
· 6th Ranger Training Battalion
· 1-507th Parachute Infantry Regiment
· ARTB Training Photos
· Best Ranger Competition
· US Army Ranger Hall of Fame
The RHOF website requires Adobe Flash Player. Click on the icon to the left to install.
February 24 2018
4495 Morley Dr.
off of Hall RD / M59
All Rangers spouses Significant others and family members are welcome.
Any Questions contact Bill Mathiak Commander Glenn H English Jr Ranger Base USARA 734-476-9295
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Copyright 2017 - US Army Ranger Association, Inc. - P.O. Box 52126 - Fort Benning, GA 31995-2126 All Rights Reserved